State Senate, District 28
Official State Legislative Site
Republican Members of the Senate
Email any comments and questions regarding the website to Twilight Technologies
A Leader For A Better Colorado
Making Our Children's Schools Better and Safer
Bruce has lived in the Aurora Area for more than 30 years.
He's an active member of our community. It's the kind of experience we need in the
Bruce Cairns' Issues
Empower Parents in their Child's Education
Expanding and Modernizing Transportation
- Enact performance-based pay.
- Give parents more choices.
- Expand charter schools.
- Restore local control.
- Better, more efficient funding.
Tax Relief for Working Families
- 35 years business experience in the transportation field.
- Build and repair roads within the current budget.
- Eliminate traffic congestion in the southeast metro region.
- Protect Colorado Citizen's Tax Restraints.
- Oppose any new taxes or tax increases.
- Cut Colorado's regressive state vehicle registration taxes, one of the highest in the nation.
If you would like to know more about Bruce's vast experience and grassroots campain, or to volunteer or contribute, please call
- Bruce will work hard to keep our communities safe. He supports stiffer penalties for violent criminals - and requirements that criminals serve their full sentences.
Bruce's Home Office at (303) 693-6089,
the Capitol at (303) 866-3432
Please Sign the Guest Book
"Bruce is committed to public service as evidenced by his work in the community. After knowing and working with Bruce for the past 20 years, I know that we can work together to promote responsible growth, improve schools and provide tax relief for Colorado families." - Governor Bill Owens